Monday, March 29, 2010

thoughts on week 5

New diet plan this week: meal portions slightly smaller, but more snacks and more fruit! Sweet! (pardon the pun.) And more egg whites. Damn I eat me alots of eggs.
I am now basically eating something every 3 hours from when I have breakfast @ 7am, so hunger control isn't much of an issue; as soon as I get hungry, it's time for a snack/meal.
Will head to Patrick's YG this evening for Results of Week 4 photo and stats measurement; don't feel like my stomach is drastically smaller but maybe that's because I have already lost near 5 kilos in one month; quite a drop.
Less concerned with my weight though than with the body fat % and how much muscle I put on. Exercise program from here on out gets much more challenging; time to burn fat, eat protein and build muscle!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Ren! Glad to hear that the frequency of the meals is blunting the smaller portions.

    ReplyDelete