Saturday, March 6, 2010

saturday ain't so bad

Was worried how I was going to deal with weekends, given that I have a couple of small kids with whom I basically spend all weekend.
The solution was simple (thanks Patrick!): it's a crappy rainy day so we've been inside all days goofing off. Around after lunch I pulled out New Hotness and did my jumps, in the living room, in my underwear. My daughter pulled out HER jumprope and started (to the best of her ability) jumping along.
My 9-month old son just watched and clapped his hands every time I tripped on my rope (he actually did not clap very much, yeah!)
Then I did my lunges, with my son crawling around and between my legs.
When I did the pushups, he crawled underneath my arms.
And when I did my leg lifts he crawled onto my abdomen as my daughter held my feet to give me that extra burn.
The enjoyed the workout way more than I did.
Also, hay fever continues to kill me, so I went to a local Ear, Nose, Throat Doc down the street who said: "Yup, hay fever." and gave me some drugs. Which have not kicked in yet.
BUT as I discovered yesterday, doing PCP cures the symptoms of hay fever (at lust during the workouts when I am feeling the burn too much to care about my nose).
And now I can definitively say: PCP makes families happier!

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried a Neti Pot for the Hay Fever? I have friends who swear by it...

    ReplyDelete