Monday, March 15, 2010

data

Was inspired by my fellow PCPer's desire to add live graphs to the blog, so being the geek that I am I figured out how to use the Google Charts API, input my data, and plugged the resulting URLs into some HTML gadgets on the blog. Look to your right; new data every week!
(Watson, drop me an email; API looks complicated but it's actually not too bad. Happy to explain.)
Talking about data, people are noticing that I am losing weight, and they keep asking me how much weight I intend to lose, what my target weight is, etc.
Don't know, don't care.
I just say: "I wanna look good when I take my shirt off. And if I look good, I will feel good."

2 comments:

  1. Shh...boss is out of the office for two weeks -- more productive today than I have EVER been!

    ReplyDelete