Monday, March 29, 2010

getting serious

Did the first real workout with Patrick tonight. The way he states it, we are going to focus on buidling up leg muscle: great big fat burning factories. So lots of squats and lunges and hops and other tortuous thigh-building.
Everything is more: chest? Pull-ups AND rows. Abs? crunches AND planks. And shoulders every day.
Numbers continue to look good: fat down, muscle up. As I am already pretty bulky, in order to keep building muscle, the last set of everything I must do in small movements, never letting the muscles relax, and to total failure. Want to tear up as much muscle fiber as possible.
And besides all the egg-whites every day, also have to have some protein powder to maximize muscle build.
Turning my body into a serious fat-burning meat-building machine. These next few weeks will be key; really hard, and tons of fun.

3 comments:

  1. Yeh yeh burn it up. Muscle mass up plus body fat down equals a toned, ripped physique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PCP approved protein drink - WOW, I sence a branding opportunity for Patrick.

    You are doing great - an inspiration. I wish I could fly to Japan and workout with you guys. I bet I would get destroyed.

    Go Team Go!

    ReplyDelete