Monday, March 8, 2010

first week: dusted

I just jumped New Hotness five hundred times, the first 180 of which I did in one straight shot.
I am not sure if doing nothing but jumprope on Sunday is supposed to be giving my muscles a break or preparing me for the coming week, but it was, actually, not so bad.
Now that I am getting the hang of it, I think I need to cut New Hotness down a few centimeters, sometimes feels a bit long, but I adjust by just moving my hands out father from my body.
I guess technically it's not Sunday anymore; had to teach iai today and after hitting the local izakaya with Salty I got home just before midnight.
Was starving after teaching for three hours but managed to somehow stick to the half rule -- skipped most of the fried stuff and split two salads, some pickled cucumber, and salmon sashimi with Salty. I said most of the fried stuff, because we did get a plate of gyoza but I only ate a couple. Didn't order any rice as we figured we'd order that later, but actually I realized we were talking smack for so long I was already satisfied and didn't have to eat any more.
Now what's in store for week #2...?

No comments:

Post a Comment