Friday, May 14, 2010

tortilla-gate

So Fish did a complete investigation into our beloved tortillas. Seems I have misled my PCP brethren. Them things got hell of salt in them.
But I am not terribly concerned because:

  1. I don't eat them every day
  2. I have so little salt besides those anyway (don't cook with it)
  3. Regardless, my body fat % is down to 13%, I have dropped almost 10 kilos in weight, and I (barely) have a six-pack
But just to be safe, Patrick says that salt is what keeps me water-logged and bloated, and also means it's harder to see muscle definition. In order to have nice "thin skin", I need to cut the salt.
So for the next couple weeks I am really going to watch the salt as best I can, which means minding my carbs mostly. My carbs allocation has been slowly increasing as I near the end of PCP, so I will maybe just ignore the remaining rye flatbread and tortillas in the kitchen, and stick with brown rice rice as my carb for the last two weeks.
Will also cut the "low-salt" umeboshi, Korean namuru, garlic in spicy miso, and anything else that has even a hint of soy sauce until the end of PCP. Little tiny bits, but it is the point of the discipline that matters. NO. SLACKING!

2 comments:

  1. Best to play it safe and get PURE on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The effect of this will show through in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete