Tuesday, May 18, 2010

last nutrition

The final nutrition plan for the last two weeks: nothing dramatic, slightly more carbs and for dinner I get my choice of protein instead of the requisite 2 egg-whites. So I am at basically "normal" eating portions now, which for me means as many veggies as I want, a reasonable amount of carbs for breakfast and lunch, a bit more for dinner, and a good quantity of protein, plus three fruit and egg-white snacks a day to top it off.
Worked out at night last night and it was TOUGH: floor jumps killed me, v-sits made sure I stayed dead.
After that I went shopping and loaded up on some veggies, then cooked up a big batch of stir-fried brown rice so I have meals for the next couple days no problem.
In the morning yesterday I did a nice jump and run outside so this morning I thought I would do it again, but as I was sitting zazen after I woke up, both kids and wife got up way, way earlier than normal.
Ended up doing my jumps and 8MA+ in the living room, daughter on the couch watching NHK news with me. Could not jump for the life of me; I think I miss the cool outside air and warm sun or something.
And 8MA+ continues to hurt so I know I still got plenty to get out of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment