Friday, May 14, 2010

3rd and final indulgence

Patrick has just given us the green light for our third and final indulgence, which we apparently need to do quickly and in SIZE, because starting next week, things is to be gettin' ugly.
I am thinking should go to dinner with the family this weekend and not care what I eat...maybe sushi? Really depends on the fish, but say there are approximately 50 calories per nigiri (that's the fish plus the rice), and two per plate, so 100 a plate, and I usually eat ten plates, which is right smack 1000...DAMN. I used to eat that maybe once a month! That's not a small, healthy meal eh?
Could also order a pizza and partake of that greasy delight. I can't eat cheese, so I usually go for a nice thin crust Marinara whilst the wife and kids prefer something more substantial. Maybe throw in some gnocchi and sausage?

Anyway we shall see what happens this weekend; really up to the wife and kids.

1 comment: