Tuesday, May 25, 2010

supersets

Honestly, I did not think it was that bad. I like doing different exercises in rapid succession, instead of a gazillion reps in a million sets of the same thing. Then again mixing up the different muscle groups certainly means it hurts more, in different places.
The final five sets of v-sits AND planks to failure was just. utterly. miserable.
I think my problem is I always think I can do just one more...and then I have four more sets to do. So by the last set I was utterly crushed and could barely sit up. I think I ended up doing over 100 v-sits total, and nearly 10 minutes of planks. And that was after I did 8MA+. Methinks it was a bit much...but only a few more days to go, so no time to complain now!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, they're not that bad! Don't psyche yourself out. Installed that pull up bar yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea - aside from the length I am pumped fo rthe super sets. No problem to fail on the plank on this side of the US. You are an animal to do the 8ma after. Go Team Go!

    ReplyDelete