Monday, May 24, 2010

week 12 results

Rainy and humid - perfect weather for a sweaty PCP workout. Today was the last normal workout before the beginning of the end: Supersets. Did all the fun stuff today with Patrick: pistol squats and floor jumps, forward shoulder lifts and chicken wings and shoulder flies, v-sits from hell and some side crunches to top it off.
As Patrick predicted,spent the first few weeks tearing down, the next few weeks building up. The almost-normal menu from last week has got me stabilizing at a slightly higher weight and body fat, and the interesting thing is I look better and feel great.
Too many people telling me last week I looked emaciated, too skinny. Now I have some proper bulk, and a decent sheen of fat to accentuate whatever muscle definition I have.
Besides, the numbers are irrelevant: I feel great and ready to whine and suffer and ultimately prevail through this last killer week!
Patrick hooked me up with my very own PerfectPullup bar, too, so no more excuses.
GO TEAM GO!

2 comments:

  1. Bring the pain!!! I can't wait to tackle those super sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sets make you feel drunk.

    ReplyDelete