Monday, May 17, 2010

Last Two Weeks.

Or: The End of the Beginning of the rest of my life.

With Patrick in the US I have not gotten my diet and workouts for this week yet (will get them in a couple hours; as soon as he wakes up!) so I have simply continued on with my previous plan.
This morning I just jumped for 20 minutes and did 8MA+ (really bloody hurt on the side crunches; left-over pain from an indulgent weekend perhaps?) and once I get the exercises I will do them tonight.

Last week I killed off my granola and this weekend I bought a small loaf of local freshly made whole wheat bread; no sugar, milk, or eggs, minimal salt.
Until the PCP is over: no tortillas, no raisins, no exotically large bentos. Keeping it simple: steamed veggies of different colors, brown rice, egg whites, fruit.
My small almost-cheat is that I mix a little cinnamon in with a banana, mush it all up, and have that on my carbs in the morning (either whole wheat bread or 7-grain bagel.) And at night when I take my two spoons of protein powder again I mix it up into a banana. That way I start and end the day with something sweet and savory and I am not tempted to stray from the path during the day.
I really, really need to push through these last two weeks and get some final results. Like Watson and others, I do not want to fixate on a number; don't care if my weight stays at 65 kilos, or if I can't get that last percentage of body fat off...I just wanna get peaked, feel strong, and look as good as I possibly can naked. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the delay! Why is your visceral fat number always a week ahead on the chart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will finish STRONG! Let's have an intense two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each day - more and more power and strength.

    ReplyDelete