Sunday, May 23, 2010

final weekend

This is it: my last PCP weekend. Tomorrow I head to YG to do a Week 12 Results check, and then it's just five days of Getting It Done.
Yesterday spent the day outside in the perfect weather with my wife and kids; veggie-filled brunch with friends, couple of trips to the park, and finished off with a delicious salad and sashimi dinner at the local fish joint.
Today complete opposite: rainy and crappy all day, so spending the day indoors, most of the time in the kitchen prepping for next week. Lots of steaming, sauteing, grilling, boiling, weighing, and bagging.
Them for next is: no salt.

Friday I am taking the day off from work. Will head to YG in the morning, do a two-hour yoga stretch class, then do my Final Workout with Patrick, take some last photos, and get some LUNCH!

Also been working on our latest homework: find some ab-work alternatives. I have already turned Eight Minutes Abs in 8MA+, by adding the twist "keep feet off ground the whole time" which really turns it into a different kind of torture.
And then I found "Six Minutes Abs: Couch"! An interesting version for those days when I don't have that extra two minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment